GOODRICH is currently seeking a full-time licensed Real Estate Assistant to join our top producing team in Greater Boston. If you are a self-starter who is looking to make a move into the industry, we’d love to talk with you about the benefits you would enjoy.
- Conducting private showings and hosting open houses to showcase properties on behalf of the Team Lead.
- Coordinating smoke inspections, securing 6D Certificates, and obtaining water readings as needed to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participating in inspections, walk-throughs, appraisals, and photo/video shoots to assist with property evaluations and marketing activities.
- Providing support to the Team Lead in managing logistics and paperwork for clients, and ensuring a smooth transactional process leading up to closing.
- Utilizing both organic and paid advertising strategies to attract and qualify leads, with a focus on driving conversions and increasing sales.
- Contributing to GOODRICH's marketing efforts across various platforms, including Facebook and Instagram, to enhance brand awareness and reach.
- Facilitating client appreciation activities, such as gifting, thank you notes, and review requests, to help foster positive relationships and drive referrals.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Desire to operate in a team environment, while being independently driven.
- Charismatic, open-minded and articulate.
- Localized knowledge of the Boston market.
- Insatiable curiosity to learn more about neighborhood trends, industry statistics, new technological innovations, etc.
- Strong Mastery of G-Suite platform (Google Sheets, Forms, Slides, etc.).
- Willingness to work weekends, and non-traditional hours.
If you're interested, send us an email with your resume to [email protected].